segunda-feira, 23 de novembro de 2009

Brendon's little green book

"This is my rifle. There are many like it but this one is mine. My rifle is my best friend. It is my life. I must master it as I must master my life. Without me, my rifle is useless. Without my rifle I am useless. I must fire my rifle true. I must shoot straighter than my enemy, who is trying to kill me. I must shoot him before he shoots me. I will. Before God I swear this creed: my rifle and myself are defenders of my country, we are the masters of our enemy, we are the saviors of my life. So be it, until there is no enemy, but peace. Amen."

Finalmente escrevi no meu pequeno livro verde...e assinei com a data de hoje.

"Aquilo" não vai ser mais do que o suporte documental do que não escrevo aqui. "Aquilo" não vão ser mais do que os textos bíblicos do Sam, o meu outro Eu e as suas cabeçadas, a Adriana e a Marisa. "Aquilo" vai ser "Isto" de outra maneira. Mais pessoal, mais dura, mais minha.

2 comentários:

  1. I've a litle book too. Similar to yours but mine is blue. Although green is my favourite colour, i bought the blue one... The green one was already destined to be yours...

    Write yourself down until exhaustion and you may find that the other you is not as terrible as you think he is and that there is no reason to hide it behind those pages anymore.

    Please keep writting "In Here" too. Otherwise, I'll regret the day i gave you that little green one. May you find the peace you're looking for in those pages.

    B

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I will B...for sure...thanks for the support...why aren't you writing these days?

    kiss

    ResponderEliminar